Monday, May 21, 2012

TMC, Thanks For Everything

The art of letting go, is anyone really good at it? Enough to call it an art? I've certainly had my experiences but let me tell you, with as much experience as I've had it surely doesn't get any easier. My most recent past love was probably one of the most prominent relationships I think I've ever had. I learned more from her than I've learned from anyone in my life thus far. I can say I've grown a lot and cared for her in a very unique way.

Sometimes, as most of us know, love just isn't enough. It does take a series of characteristics between two individuals to make a relationship work; coupled with the will from both parties to carry out that work. Relationships are tough, there is no doubt about that, but they should never compromise your happiness.

While moving on is something most of us have to face, sometimes more than we'd like, we are not alone. And I personally don't feel there is anything wrong with keeping hope stored in the back of your mind, because people can evolve and grow into something wonderful, all it takes is a little time. We never know where that time will lead us. Perhaps toward someone new or maybe those two people could be given a second chance at life in love later on down the line. Just remember anything is possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment